Hey, I'm Harry!
I started this blog to pull myself out of my comfort zone and help stay up to date within the industry while sharing my journey here. There's no set schedule to when I post, but you're welcome to subscribe to get notified when new articles are posted.
Currently, I'm employed and developing solutions for the automotive sector.
My latest SaaS, born as an extension to RandomQR. I wanted to extend into the dynamic QR code game and I had this domain sitting around since 2017 or so. The first version, for one reason or another, wasn't where I wanted it to be. So I started again from scratch and got the MVP launched in about 3 days of work. (Laravel ❤️)
Your form backend buddy to pair up with your static websites or let Formie host your form for you. Set up your form and validation rules, then point your form's action to the given endpoint to start receiving submissions.
Built with Laravel, Inertia (Vue).
This list may contain affiliate links where I earn a commission.
- Kit: 14" Macbook Pro, M1 Pro, 32GB RAM
- IDE: PhpStorm / Visual Studio Code
- Database GUI: Querious
- Version Control: Git / Github
- Frameworks: Laravel, Vue, Nuxt.js
- Server Hosting: Digital Ocean (referral link for $100 credit)
- Server Provisioning: Ansible
- Terminal: iTem2 + Oh My Zsh
- Video Editing: Final Cut Pro
- Screen/Audio Recording: OBS
- Microphone: Blue Yeti
- SEO: Larseo - get 20% off using this coupon, LARSEO20